Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rabies!!

Dog, oh dog, I am now a grand-paw! I never expected to be old enough to become a grand-paw and I never looked forward to it but now that it has happened, it isn't so bad. Raree is so cute, who wouldn't love to be her grand-paw. Everytime she comes over, I can't get over how much she has grown. I try to get a good look at her but the people won't let me too close, I don't get it. When she cries, I am right there, trying to make her feel better but the people shoo me away. What's up with that? I can tell before any of them when she needs a clean diaper too, but do you think they appreciate it? They just shoo me away. I don't think it is necessary to use all those baby wipes when they are changing it either, but they just shoo me away. I try to remind them where they sat the pacifer down, "Shoo!". Just wait till she is older and can talk. She will tell them how she likes me best!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page